Our goal as small business owners is to design a highly profitable business that runs smoothly, predictable, and automatically while you own it…and worth a fortune when you sell it!
To achieve this goal, your business must become more self-managing and systems-dependent, not owner-dependent. No one wants to buy a job!
You must become a strategic business leader – design the system and let your employees and team work. A key to becoming this type of leader is learning to become a professional manager…to be able to generate the right reports and manage your business by the numbers.
Let’s face it…most small business owners don’t love this type of the work…running reports and looking at numbers. But until you become able to manage by your reports, you won’t know where your business is financially, and how to take it to the next level.
In this course, we take a look at what it takes to create a business that is profitable, scalable, and sellable. You will learn:
- How to assess your role as a strategic financial manager
- The 5 most critical financial reports for small business owners
- The 5 parts of an income statement
- How to read your balance sheet
- 7 cash flow goals for every small business (and the steps to get there)
- 15 ways to immediately improve your cash flow fast
- The 3 critical financial roles in your business
- What it takes to create a business that is sellable