The Importance of a Fractional Integrator
A Fractional Integrator is an experienced EOS® leader who thoroughly understands and is committed to the EOS® model.
We’ve successfully stepped into this role for our client’s companies and helped their management teams transition to the Integrator structure. We can do the same for you! Harness the expertise of an experienced Integrator without breaking your budget! Discover what a Fractional Integrator can do to help you achieve success - at a fraction of the cost of a full-time senior-level leader.
What will a Fractional Integrator do for you?
- Bring clarity and strong internal communication to the company.
- Lead the team to solve problems and remove obstacles.
- Build unity and harmony throughout the organization.
- Maximize the talent and contribution of each team member.
- Provide a steady force, cadence, and consistency to achieve goals.
- Improve the quality of life for the business owner.
We’re Aiding Business Owners Who Are Visionary Entrepreneurs
- Visionaries who are strong on ideas but weak on execution
- They know where they want to go, but they lack the skill to mobilize the team effectively and efficiently to get the results they want
- Leaders who need to provide more clarity, structure, support, and accountability to their team.
- Fully committed to EOS® but need someone to drive it throughout the company.
We Masterfully Implement Your EOS® & Help You:
- Build a dynamic and scalable Accountability Chart for their company.
- Define and document critical processes and systems for greater efficiency and profitability.
- Lead their team to accomplish big goals.
- Improve communication through weekly Level Ten Meetings
- Track and improve their key metrics using an EOS® Scorecard.
- Solve challenging problems using the IDS methodology.
- Build and execute the EOS® Vision/Traction Organizer
- Create a culture of mutual respect, accountability, and high performance.
- Build both smart and healthy teams.
How We Drive Your EOS®
If your company is implementing (or has implemented) EOS®, you know the importance of the Integrator role. But the challenge is, who has the skill and experience to fill this role?
Sometimes companies have the talent in-house, ready to be deployed. This is a best-case scenario, but it is typically not possible. Most companies have to look outside. If the budget allows, you can hire an experienced, full-time GM or COO type who understands EOS®. But these folks are hard to find, especially someone who “fits” the company culture. Also, the transition for an established management team to be led by an “outsider” can be tricky.
A Fractional Integrator is an experienced EOS® leader who thoroughly understands and is committed to the EOS® model. They have successfully stepped into this role in other companies and helped those management teams execute the EOS® system
They have the skills and talent to create clarity, harmony, and results. The Fractional Integrator is often a transitional role that enables the company to move to the next level while developing the leadership within the company.
Most business owners are familiar with the concept of a Fractional CFO. The Fractional Integrator is remarkably similar. Typically, the Fractional Integrator spends a half-day or full-day each week in the business. Using powerful technology such as the Ninety.io software, it often feels like you have your own GM or COO onsite every day. They are usually available as needed the rest of the week but on a limited basis.
Glenn Smith may be the perfect answer for your Integrator needs. Glenn has more than a decade of experience in the GM/COO role, and his work was featured as a case study in the book Leading From the Second Chair by Mike Bonem and Roger Patterson.
In addition, Glenn has experience as a licensed EOS® Implementer and has served numerous companies successfully in the Fractional Integrator role.
Glenn Smith Executive Coaching is a professional coaching company that helps business owners and leaders grow their businesses.
Glenn has been coaching for more than 25 years and is committed to the Code of Professional Standards and Ethics set by the International Coach Federation. He has created the Business Acceleration Process, a unique and proven process to help business owners grow their businesses while balancing their lives.